Bacon Appetizer Crescents
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 8 OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Crisply Cooked, Crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, onions, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside.
SEPARATE each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges, starting at short ends. Place, seam-sides down, on greased baking sheet.
BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
Jazz It Up: Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS