Grilled Sirloin & Farmers Market Skewers
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 (1-1/4 lb) Boneless Beef Top Sirloin Steak, Cut 1 Inch Thick
- 1 each medium Yellow And Zucchini Squash, Sliced (Half Inch)
- 1 small Red Onion, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Wedges
- 8 medium Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Mustard-Thyme Glaze-
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Apricot Preserves
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
1. Combine glaze ingredients and 1/4 tsp pepper in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds, stirring once. Brush on beef steak.
2. Thread vegetables alternately onto four 12" metal skewers. Combine mustard and oil; brush on vegetables.
3. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Place kabobs around steak. Grill steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 6 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
4. Carve steak; season with salt. Serve with vegetables.
To Broil: Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place kabobs alongside steak. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil vegetables until tender, turning as needed.